Mobile Legends Masha : Strength Weakness and Skills Explanation Masha – Masha is a hero Fighter who has extraordinary abilities. With the ability and skills he has, he is able to finish off his opponent easily. Especially if you use the best Masha Mobile Legends build. Guaranteed, you can get Savage easily. Now, if you want to learn to use this hero, I going to give you the Strength, Weakness and Skills Explanation Masha that you should know.
Here the strength and Weakness of Masha
- Has a resistance that is strong enough for a fighter
- Large regeneration so it is difficult to kill
- Can be an impromptu tank
- Very good for doing push turrets, killing turtles or lords
- Strong against 1 vs 1
- The use of Skill 2 is troublesome
- Weak against Marksman heroes and burst damage
- How to use this hero is quite difficult and must be safety
- Read: Build the latest and sickest Chou items
Masha’s Skill Explanation
Passive – Ancient Strength
Masha gets Ancient Strength from Bear King and has 3 Bars 3 HP. Every time he loses 1 HP Bar, he can block damage once. He will die after losing his last HP Bar.
Every time Masha loses 1% of HP, her ATK Speed will increase by 1%. (Based on total HP of 3 HP bars)
Masha will get 25% Physical Lifesteal when he loses his first HP Bar. His Physical Lifesteal will increase by 15%, and he will reduce by 60% the CC time he receives when he loses his second HP Bar.
Skill 1 – Wild Power
Masha awakens his Wild Power, increases his Movement Speed by 25% and makes his Basic Attack deal 40 + 3% of the target’s Max HP as Physical Damage (only 30% additional damage to Minions and Turrets, and up to 245 additional Damages to Creeps )
When Wild Power is active, he will lose 2% of his current HP (including the three HP Bars) every 1 second.
- Movement Bonus: 25% / 27% / 29% / 31% / 33% / 35%
- Extra Basic Damage: 40/44/48/52/56/60
- Extra Percentage Damage: 3% / 3.5% / 4% / 4.5% / 5% / 5.5%
- HP Consume: 2% / 2.2% / 2.4% / 2.6% / 2.8% / 3%
Skill 2 – Howl Shock
Masha roared forward and released Energy Shock to the target, dealing 200 (+ 100% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage and causing them a Slow effect of 40%. Lasts for 2 seconds.
If he hits an opposing Hero, he can cause a Disarm effect to a hit Hero for 2 seconds. Taking weapons directly can end the Disarm effect.
- Cooldown: 12.0 / 11.6 / 11.2 / 10.8 / 10.4 / 10.0 seconds
- Base Damage: 200/220/240/260/280/300
Skill 3 – Thunderclap
Masha launched a fierce attack after reducing 30% of his current HP. When he approaches the target, he will release Thunderclap, dealing Physical Damage equal to 15% (+ 100% Total Physical ATK) of his Max HP and causing them a Slow effect of 90%. Lasts for 1 second.
After releasing Thunderclap, Masha reduced 25% Physical and Magic Damage received by him for 5 seconds.
- Cooldown: 30/27/24 seconds
- HP Reduction: 30%
- Basic Damage: 15% / 20% / 25%
- Damage Reduction: 25% / 30% / 35%
Skill 4 – Life Recovery
Masha uses all of her Energy, restoring HP equal to 1 HP Bar. When having all three HP Bars, using this skill will restore all HP. This skill is not available in Fighting Mode.
When using this skill, Masha will become invincible.
Well, those are some of the Strength, Weakness and Skills Explanation Masha that you should know when in the game. thank you for reading and see you.
Mobile Legends Masha : Strength, Weakness and Skills Explanation Masha