Minsitthar is a super strong Fighter hero, where he has a defense that is hard to penetrate. And in fact, he also has a unique ability that is very troublesome for the enemy.
Well, if you want to use this one Fighter hero. Here we have a list of the strongest and most painful build recommendations.
Curious? Come on, just check and enter below.
Minsitthar Basic Statistik
|Attack Speed||0.852||Mana Regen||3.2|
|Physical Attack||121||Magical Defense||10|
|Movement Speed||260||Basic Attack Crit Rate||0|
|HP Regen||7.4||Ability Crit Rate||0|
Minsitthar Passive Skill – All United
Minsitthar inspires all his teammates.
Every time a teammate kills an opponent’s hero, he gets an additional 60 Gold. Meanwhile, every time Minsitthar kills an opponent, all teams get an additional 15 Gold.
Skill 1 Minsitthar – Spear of Glory (CC and AoE)
Minsitthar thrusts his Spear of Holy into the front and deals 175 (+ 180% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage to all opponents in its path.
When pulling back his Spear, he will also pull the first opponent hit with the Spear and again give 150 (+ 80% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage and cause a knockback effect on them.
Skill 2 Minsitthar – Shield Assault (Shield and CC)
Minsitthar awakens the power of the Golden Shield to get a Shield of 200 (+ 100% Total Physical Attack) and increases its Movement Speed by 20%.
At the same time, he awakens the power of the Golden Shield which causes it to explode and deals 300 (+ 160% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage to all enemies around him when he hits. The opponent who is hit first is Stunned for 1 second and the other opponent will be knocked back.
Ultimate Minsitthar Skill – King’s Calling (Summon)
Minsitthar will charge forward with a short distance and summon 4 Royal Guards to form an Arena and fight together with Minsitthar. Each attack from the Royal Guard deals (+ 70% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to the opponent.
While in the Arena, Minsitthar got an increase of 30 Physical and Magic Defense.
Meanwhile, opponents in the Arena will be affected by a slow 20% effect and cannot use Blink-type skills.
Build Minsitthar Mobile Legends
With the sickest Minsitthar build, the damage generated from Minsitthar will be very large and of course it can quickly finish off your opponent. This build focuses on Physical Attack items to further maximize Minsitthar’s skills.
1. Warrior Boots
- Attributes: +22 Physical Defense, +40 Movement Speed
- Passive Ability: Adds Physical Defense of 5 to 25 points for each attack received, this effect will last for 3 seconds.
- Price: 720
2. Endless Battle
- Attributes: +65 Physical Attack, +5 Mana Regen, +250 HP, + 10% Cooldown Reduction, + 5% Movement Speed, + 15% Physical Lifesteal
- Passive Ability: After using a skill, the next attack will add 60% Physical Attack as True Damage. In addition, the movement speed of the hero will increase by 10% and all of these effects have a cooldown of 1.5 seconds.
- Price: 2470
3. Corrosion Scythe
- Attributes: +50 Physical Attack, + 5% Movement Speed, + 25% Attack Speed
- Passive Ability: Basic attacks at close range have a 50% chance of reducing the opponent’s movement speed by 30%. Whereas long-range Basic Attack has a 15% chance. Attack Speed is also increased by 8%, stack 5 times for 3 seconds when attacking an opponent with Basic Attack.
- Price: 2050
4. Blade of Despair
- Attributes: +170 Physical Attack, + 5% Movement Speed
- Passive Ability: Attacking an opponent who has HP below 50% will increase your hero’s Physical Damage by 25% for 2 seconds. (This effect is active before the attack enters the opponent)
- Price: 3010
5. Queen’s Wings
- Attributes: +15 Physical Attack, +1000 HP, + 10% Cooldown Reduction
- Passive Ability: Reduces damage received by 40% and provides additional 40% Lifesteal when HP is below 40%. This effect lasts for 5 seconds and has a cooldown of 60 seconds.
- Price: 2250
- Attributes: +800 HP, +40 Physical Defense
- Passive Ability: Revives the hero after 2 seconds of death and restores his HP by 15% while providing a shield that can absorb 300-1000 points of damage. The shield lasts 3 seconds and this overall effect has a cooldown of 180 seconds.
- Price: 2120
Best Minsitthar Battle Spell Recommendation
Petrify Spell and Flicker
Minsitthar has quite interesting skills with him that can stun opponents or attract opponents and attack them with Ultimate.
However, Minsitthar does not have the skills that he can use to escape or chase opponents, therefore the best Spell choice for Minsitthar is between Flickers.
But besides that, you can also use the Petrify spell so that opponents in your Ultimate area can’t run away anywhere.
Best Minsitthar Emblem Recommendations
The most suitable emblem for this Minsitthar build is definitely the Assassin emblem which can significantly increase Minshittar damage thanks to Physical Attack, Physical Penetration and Crit attributes. Chance that belongs to the Assassin emblem.
For talent choices, use Agility which increases Movement Speed, Invasion to increase Physical Penetration and High and Dry which increases Damage when dealing 1 on 1.