Latest Johnson Build in Mobile Legends – Johnson, the name of this hero unit is of course already known by Mobile Legends players. The design, which seems to be inspired by the Transformer, which can be turned into a car, is certainly an added value for its popularity.
But that didn’t stop there, actually Johnson was popular because he had abilities that other units didn’t have. But we will discuss that below later, now let’s take a look at Johnson’s background first. Johnson is told as an American Football player who is known to have a very solid body like a rock. When he ran on the stadium field, he seemed to be a big truck ready to hit anything.
His popularity is indeed very high, so it is confirmed that every time he plays, the screams of his name are the loudest. Johnson is also said to have won the championship and reached the peak of his career as a Quarterback and has millions of fans in the world. But good fortune does not always inhabit Johnson, at one time when he was driving his sports car, suddenly a little girl crossed him. To avoid the girl, Johnson also tried to avoid her, but unfortunately her car hit something else that caused her life to fly. But just then, a miracle happened.
Johnson’s car, which was destroyed by the impact, suddenly melts into Johnson. Johnson woke up and survived the accident. But not only that, he also finds himself able to magically transform into a sports car.
Johnson’s Basic Stats:
|Physical Attack||112||Movement Speed||255|
|Physical Defense||27||Mana Regen||2.4|
|Magical Defense||10||Basic Attack Criter Rate||0|
|Mana||0||Ability Crite Rate||0|
Skill Johnson Mobile Legends
As mentioned above, we will discuss Johnson’s ability in this game to have a Tank role with Support / Crowd Control specialties.
Passive Skill Johnson – Electro-airbag
Build Jhonson Mobile Legends
When Johnson’s HP is at 30% and below, Johnson will produce a shield that can absorb 300 (+ 700% Total Physical Defense) damage for 10 seconds.
This effect has a cooldown of 100 seconds.
Skill 1 Johnson – Deadly Pincers (CC and AoE)
Johnson will throw the Spanner in the specified direction, opponents who are in the path of this throw will be exposed to 150 (+ 200% Total Physical Defense) Magic Damage.
Then in the area where this Spanner lands, the opponent will be stunned for 0.8 seconds.
Skill 2 Johnson – Electromags Rays (AoE)
Johnson will raise his shield and can deal 100 (+ 40% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage continuously to his front area. This area is fan-shaped and opponents in this area will receive a slow effect.
Besides that, Basic Attack and the first skill can still be done even though this skill is active.
Ultimate Johnson Skill – Rapid Touchdown (Blink and CC)
By activating this skill, Johnson’s Physical Defense will increase by 10% permanently. In addition, Johnson will also jump and turn into a car that has a faster speed as time goes by. Teammates can get into Johnson’s car while they are still slow and can move together, but limited to just 1 friend
The car will explode when it hits the opponent and will give 400 (+ 160% Total Magic Power) to 700 (+ 280% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage depending on the speed of the car when it hit. Opponents in the collision area will also receive a stun effect for 0.5 to 1 second. When the collision occurs, the area around will have an electric effect. Opponents in the area will be slowed down and receive 80 (+ 20% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage.
Strongest Johnson Item Build
This strongest Johnson build uses items with HP and Defense attributes, especially Physical Defense because Johnson’s Skill 1 and 2 uses the Physical Defense attribute as their base damage.
In addition, the addition of Physical Defense and HP certainly makes Johnson difficult to beat. Apart from being a Tank, you can also use this build to make Johnson an Offlaner hero.
- Attributes: 700 HP, + 10% Cooldown Reduction, +25 Movement Speed
- Active Ability: Encourgae – Increases Movement Speed of Hero and friendly Hero by 30%. Increases Physical and Magical Attack by 20% for 3 seconds. 80 seconds cooldown.
- Passive Ability: Bravery – Increase 10% Physical and Magical Attack plus Defense and 50% HP and Manage Regen for a nearby team.
- Passive Ability: Devotion – You will not get EXP and Gold from Minions or Creeps killed by teammates for the first 9 minutes.
- Passive Ability: Thriving – Get an additional 25% Gold and EXP with Assist. When your Gold and EXP rank are fifth, you get 14 Gold per 4 seconds and 30 EXP per 4 seconds.
- Cost: 1600
- The active ability of the Courage Mask item which increases the Movement Speed and Attack of teammates is very good to be used as Support while on a team fight.
- Attributes: +22 Physical Defense
- Passive: +40 Movement Speed
- Passive Ability: Adds Physical Defense of 5 to 25 points for each attack received, this effect will last for 3 seconds.
- Price: 690
- Attributes: +70 Magic Power, + 15% Cooldown Reduction
- Passive Ability: Reduces Ultimate skill cooldown by 30% after getting a kill or assist.
- Price: 2050
- Fleeting is used so that you can use Johnson’s ultimate skill more often to make your opponent frightened.
- Attributes: +90 Physical Defense
- Passive Ability: If your opponent attacks you with basic attacks, 25% of those attacks will be returned in return.
- Price: 1660
- The Blade Armor item will increase the number of Shields from Johnson’s passive skill so that Johnson becomes more difficult to kill.
- Attributes: +850 HP, +42 Magical Defense, + 10% Cooldown Reduction
- Passive Ability: Increases Shield Absortion and HP regeneration by 30%.
- Price: 2110
- With a high enough Magical Defense attribute, Oracle makes the Magic Damage that leads to Johnson decrease.
In addition, his passive ability makes the Shield of Johnson’s passive skill even more numerous.
- Attributes: +800 HP, +40 Physical Defense
- Passive Ability: Revives the hero after 2 seconds of death and restores his HP by 15% while providing a shield that can absorb 300 to 1000 points of damage. The shield lasts 3 seconds and this overall effect has a cooldown of 180 seconds.
- Price: 2120
- Needless to say, Immortality seems mandatory for all Tank heroes.
Best Battle Spell Johnson Recommendation
spell sprint and flicker Tutor Application
Because Johnson already has a skill that is used for the opponent’s CC, which is the first skill for the opponent’s Stun. Therefore, for the Spell option for Johnson, you can use Flicker or Sprint to escape or chase your opponent.
Best Johnson Emblem Recommendations
For emblem choices, use Tank emblems with talent Vitality which increase HP and Inspire which reduce skill cooldowns.
Furthermore, we recommend Tenacity which is able to increase Johnson’s Defense under certain conditions.